Cements for an eco-responsible, innovative and all terrain concrete.
The applications of Hoffmann Green technologies are particularly numerous and offer a particularly interesting development potential.
As Research and Development (R&D) is a living and evolving science, we co-develop technical solutions to our customers’ new problems.
Discover below the most common examples of applications for decarbonated cements designed by Hoffmann Green.
Low carbon concrete blocks
Hoffmann Green develops concrete blocks manufactured (BBM) for the construction industry.
Our low-carbon concrete blocks are the result of the latest innovations from Hoffmann Green. They are made of H-UKR disruptive cement.
These concrete blocks are durable in both senses of the word.
- Their “carbon footprint / energy performance” ratio is different from conventional concrete blocks, made of cellular clay, cellular clay, sand-lime or low-density aggregates such as pozzolana, pumice stone or expanded shale. Our concrete blocks can therefore be used in the construction of eco-responsible buildings.
- They are perfectly resistant to wear and tear over time and like conventional blocks: they are easy to repair/change if necessary!
A perfect compromise between technical resistance and environmental performance!
Low carbon cement edges
Hoffmann Green makes its innovative know-how available to road designers with its curb cement.
Its curb cement meets all city redevelopment plans and Local Urban Plans (PLUs), because beyond their undeniable quality, they have a very low carbon footprint!
Sidewalk curbs, crossable curbs, inclined or rounded curbs for parking, raised curbs for bus stops… Hoffmann Green’s curb cements are truly suitable for all urban uses.
Non-polluting concrete slabs
Hoffmann Green offers a state-of-the-art cement for casting slabs with a low CO2 footprint. The low carbon footprint of this concrete is therefore a real asset for sustainable and responsible construction.
H-UKR cement developed by Hoffmann Green is ideal for standard slab casting methods. The building professionals who use them are not lost. Everything goes according to the rules of the art, from the disbursement to the pouring of the slab itself, including the hedgehog, the formwork and the management of the flow, sealing and expansion.
Hoffmann Green Low Carbon Cement Prefabricated Stairs
The cement developed by Hoffmann Green is ideal for making prefabricated stairs!
Our low carbon cement has been used to make several types of stairs:
- Straight staircase, a standard model but which becomes eco-efficient thanks to Hoffmann Green’s decarbonated cement.
- Helical (or spiral) staircase, for example for stairwells in a new building.
- Balanced shaft staircase, a semi-helical model with right external angles.
- Balanced central vacuum staircase, similar to the balanced barrel staircase, but without concrete part in the centre
- And finally of any other style!
Revolutionary concrete from the foundation
Without clinker, without firing and cold activated, Hoffmann cements (especially H-UKR) are the foundation for the future of construction. Disruptive innovations will erect buildings for decades to come by integrating material intelligence from their foundations.
And beyond their low CO2 emissions, Hoffmann Green cements perfectly ensure, for each structure or building, the transmission of dead weight, operating loads and seismic and climatic forces into the ground.
For superficial, semi-profoundations, deep or seismic foundations, choose Hoffmann Green’s foundation cement.
A draining concrete paver with a low carbon footprint
The draining pavement is very practical. By allowing water to flow into the ground, it prevents soil clogging and flooding and allows groundwater to be replenished more quickly.
The paved draining pavement therefore has a definite ecological function! And with Hoffmann Green, it is even more so because it is made of decarbonated cement !
Hoffmann Green’s low carbon draining paving stone or new generation exists in all its usual forms:
- Porous paving stone: water infiltrates directly through the paving stone.
- Spacer paving stone: with its wide joints, it allows water to flow into the ground.
- Grass paver: grass can grow thanks to this honeycomb shape.
- Paving stone with draining opening: placed end to end, the notches form a hole to allow water to pass through.